Prep 20 mins
Cook 28 mins
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dried apricot
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 -3 teaspoons milk
- In a bowl combine the egg,milk,butter,honey and vanilla,stir in the pancake mix just until moistened.
- Fold in the walnuts,apricots and raisins.
- Pour into two greased 4 1/2x2 1/2x1 1/2 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 22-28 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes befor removing from pans.
- Remove to racks to cool.
- In a small bowl combine the glaze ingredients.
- Drizzle over warm loaves.