Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
YUM! If you like fruity cocktails this is the martini for you.
- 2 pieces fresh sweet mangoes
- 2 1⁄2 fluid ounces gin
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce apricot brandy
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, rind of
- 1 lemon, zest of, for garnish
- Muddle the mango in the bottom of mixing glass or shaker.
- Pour in all ingredients, shake with ice for 30 seconds.
- Serve in a martini glass and garnish with lemon zest or peel.
I like sweeter Martini's and this was very nice. Instead of muddleing, I pureed the mango and proceeded from there. Delicious. :)