Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really nice change from the usual beef and chicken satays.
- 750 g leg of lamb, boned
- 1 (440 g) can apricots, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup satay sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, shredded (dessicated)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Cut lamb into 1" cubes.
- Blend (or processs) apricots and onion.
- Combine the lamb, apricot mixture and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- 'Thread'lamb cubes onto skewer.
- BBQ lamb until tender, brushing occasionally with apricot mixture during cooking.