Recipe by Manami
This is the ONE! I finally found the Jello Mold for which I have spent so much time searching. This was in the Farimount Temple Cookbook from 1964 and my sister in law finally found it for me. In those days we didn't have apricot jello so we used the orange, today we don't have to do that anymore.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages apricot gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 2 (6 ounce) jarsstrained apricot baby food
- 1 (28 ounce) can apricots in syrup, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add apricots that have been mashed through a fine sieve.
- Add the baby food apricots.
- Allow to cool, until it starts to set.
- Add sour cream.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into large jello mold that has been greased with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours to set.