1/8 Photos of Apricot Jam
This jam is made without pectin and the list of ingredients couldn't be simpler. You will need a very large pot to prepare this in, as the jam boils up double in size during the early stages of cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sterilize your canning jars by boiling for 10 minutes in a hot water canner.
- 2You will need 5 pint jars or 10 half-pints.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot.
- 4Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
- 5Once mixture reaches a rolling boil, continue to boil it for 30 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent it from sticking.
- 6Remove from heat and fill jars, leaving 1/4 head space.
- 7Wipe rims clean and put the 2-piece metal canning lids in place.
- 8Process in boiling water canner for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Jam
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 80
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g