1/8 Photos of Apricot Jam
This jam is made without pectin and the list of ingredients couldn't be simpler. You will need a very large pot to prepare this in, as the jam boils up double in size during the early stages of cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sterilize your canning jars by boiling for 10 minutes in a hot water canner.
- 2You will need 5 pint jars or 10 half-pints.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot.
- 4Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
- 5Once mixture reaches a rolling boil, continue to boil it for 30 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent it from sticking.
- 6Remove from heat and fill jars, leaving 1/4 head space.
- 7Wipe rims clean and put the 2-piece metal canning lids in place.
- 8Process in boiling water canner for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Jam
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 80
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g