Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This jam has a wonderful flavour, all who have tried it have loved it!!
Make and share this Apricot Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Crack a few apricot stones and remove kernels.
- Put apricots, kernels and water into a preserving pan. Cook slowly until fruit is pulpy.
- Add Sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Boil briskly for 30 minutes or until setting point is reached.
- Remove the kernels and pour jam into sterilised jars.
- Makes about 10x350ml jars.
perfect jam that set 7 tasted great - Best made with fresh Hawkes Bay apricots though