Recipe by windy_moon
Ultra easy and yet impressive. Apricots and horseradish aren't an everyday combination, folks will notice. (I got this recipe from attending a party a number of years back and noticing!) I suggest adjusting preserve and horseradish amounts to your personal taste. You can sneak a taste as you are mixing.
Top Review by mamacancook
Wonder what this would be like if heated and poured over a block of cream cheese before serving as a spread??? Kinda like hot pepper jelly over cream cheese. Might have to give it a try n let ya know...
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup white horseradish, prepared
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine preserves and horseradish in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. (Adjust horseradish to taste, depending on how much bite you like.).
- Whisk in the lime (or lemon) juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crackers, especially nice with "Ritz" style or Pepperidge Farm butter crackers. This will keep several weeks, refrigerated in non-metallic container.