1/1 Photo of Apricot Honey Syrup
576 hrs 10 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Simple and great over fresh fruit, pancakes and waffles or french toast stuffed with cream cheese. GIVE THIS AS A GIFT--just put in jars have them store it in frig until ready to use, then just heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb dried apricot
- 3 cups honey
- 3 cups simple sugar syrup
Simple Sugar Syrup
- 1Soak the apricots in water overnight.
- 2Drain off water. Purée apricots. Add honey and simple syrup. Store in refrigerator.
- 3Warm on stove or in microwave. Put into little pitchers and hold each in oven until ready to serve.
- 4To make simple sugar syrup, combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil gently without stirring for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Honey Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (2519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6735.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 72.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1780.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.6 g
- Sugars 1756.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: