Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is different than the one already posted here--it doesn't have mustard. It is sweet, and goes very well with wild rice mixes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves (can use the Splenda one)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- salt & pepper
- Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Combine the preserves, orange juice, and honey; pour over chicken. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.