Fantasic as part of the meal - so much more than just a stuffing for the turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry onions in the butter. Stir in nuts; fry until golden.
- 2Remove from the heat, add apricots, breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon zest. Mix in the egg and season.
- 3Use half to stuff the neck end of the turkey; shape the rest into balls.
- 4Put the balls in a buttered baking dish, then drizzle with oil.
- 5Bake for 30 mins until golden, or roast them around the turkey.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot & Hazelnut Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g