This is pretty as well as delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 ounces apricot halves (Canned, lite is better than heavy syrup. If you have access to fresh, Use 'em)
- 4 cups orange Jell-O (or make with gelatin, sugar and OJ)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1Prepare the jello or gelatin.
- 2Set your serving bowl/glasses out.
- 3Place an apricot half in the bottom of each.
- 4Pour jello to cover and place another apricot half on top.
- 5Cover with jello.
- 6Refrigerate until ready.
- 7Just before serving spoon over some cream OR if you want whip the cream first.
- 8Refrigeration time not included. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Halves in Orange Gelatin
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: