Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is pretty as well as delicious
- 15 ounces apricot halves (Canned, lite is better than heavy syrup. If you have access to fresh, Use 'em)
- 4 cups orange Jell-O (or make with gelatin, sugar and OJ)
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- Prepare the jello or gelatin.
- Set your serving bowl/glasses out.
- Place an apricot half in the bottom of each.
- Pour jello to cover and place another apricot half on top.
- Cover with jello.
- Refrigerate until ready.
- Just before serving spoon over some cream OR if you want whip the cream first.
- Refrigeration time not included. Enjoy.