Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A jammy marmalade with a kick of cloves. It's kind of sweet for a marmalade. If you can't find a hallabong (to my knowledge they're only available in Korea) then perhaps a loose-skinned orange will be very similar.
- Cut up the apricots, deseeding them.
- Slice the hallabong, including the peel.
- Add to 4 cups boiling water.
- Stir, add the 8 cloves and 2 cups of sugar.
- Keep stirring and simmering until the water boils down. When the marmalade starts to thicken, and is gaining a kind of jammy consistency, it's time to turn off the stove. Eat some while it's hot, and put the rest in the refrigerator (I'm too lazy to do any canning so I make enough for one bottle to go in the fridge right away.).