Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This aprocot greentea is very delicious. It is more like an apricot juice though. Serve hot or cold.
- Bring water to boil.
- Pour it into a big mug.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolve.
- Put in the greentea (put the greentea in a tea strainer before putting it the mixture for easy removal).
- Add in apricot, also add the syrup in, too.
- Give it a good stir.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour (For better flavor, leave the mug in the refrigerator for 1 night before serving).
- Walla, your done! (Serve hot or cold).