Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very healthy for you with a nice burst of apricot.
- 1 1⁄3 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup all-bran cereal
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- Combine oats, wheat germ, cereal, seeds and apricots in large bowl. Melt margarine in small bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Stir into dry mixture. Mix well. Press firmly into a non-stick 9" square pan.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely. Cut into bars.