Preserving Made Easy – Small Batches and Simple Techniques
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apricots and water in saucepan. Let stand at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Add apple, lemon rind and juice. Bring to a full boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and boil gently for about 15 minutes or until fruit is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add sugar to saucepan. Return to a boil, reduce heat, and boil gently until mixture will form a light gel, about 25 minutes.
- 4Add liqueur, return to a boil and boil gently for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in almonds.
- 5Ladle into hot jars and process for about 10 minutes in boiling water bath.
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Grand Marnier Conserve
Serving Size: 1 (2466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2081.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 504.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 482.1 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: