Recipe by Charlotte J
Another recipe for a not so local Farmers' Market here in our state. Wish I could go to it every Saturday. I've not tried this but don't want to misplace the recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 fresh apricots, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola, crumbled (2 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degree.
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking Spray.
- Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet.
- Press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave preserves and butter uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until butter is melted; stir until smooth.
- Spread preserves mixture evenly over dough.
- Top evenly with chopped apricots, cheese and nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly with pepper.
- Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into 12 squares.
- Serve warm.