Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great appy! I used pecan chips since that is what I had but otherwise followed the recipe. Was very good and will be made again! Anything with gorgonzola and I am in heaven and shockingly, DH ate it too! Made for Best of 2012 Cookbook Tag.
- 226.79 g can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 226.79 g can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 59.14 ml apricot preserves (recommend SMUCKER'S)
- 29.58 ml butter (recommend LAND O LAKES)
- 56.69 g crumbled gorgonzola
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans (recommend Fisher Chef's Naturals)
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave preserves and butter uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until butter is melted; stir until smooth. Spread preserves mixture evenly over dough. Top evenly with cheese and pecans. Sprinkle evenly with pepper.
- Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into 12 squares. Serve warm.