1/2 Photos of Apricot-Gorgonzola Crescent Appetizers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves (recommend SMUCKER'S)
- 2 tablespoons butter (recommend LAND O LAKES)
- 2 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (recommend Fisher Chef's Naturals)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle.
- 3In small microwavable bowl, microwave preserves and butter uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until butter is melted; stir until smooth. Spread preserves mixture evenly over dough. Top evenly with cheese and pecans. Sprinkle evenly with pepper.
- 4Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into 12 squares. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Gorgonzola Crescent Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 173.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g