Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe on weight watchers. Points plus value of 4.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 lbs turkey breast, uncooked, boneless, and skinless
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup canned chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a large rimmed baking pan with nonstick foil (or coat with cooking spray).
- In a small cup, stir together preserves and mustard until blended; set aside. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. Place turkey on empty side of pan; using back of a spoon, spread apricot mixture over turkey.
- Place pan in oven and roast for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove turkey to a cutting board and let stand 5 to 10 minutes, loosely covered with aluminum foil, to allow turkey to reabsorb juices (pour any resulting juices back into roasting pan).
- Meanwhile, place roasting pan on stove top over high heat. To deglaze pan, add wine and then broth; scrape bottom and sides of pan with a wooden spoon to incorporate pan drippings. Bring to a boil and cook until sauce reduces and begins to thicken, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then pour sauce over turkey and serve.