Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this recipe on weight watchers. Points plus value of 4.
Make and share this Apricot-Glazed Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a large rimmed baking pan with nonstick foil (or coat with cooking spray).
- In a small cup, stir together preserves and mustard until blended; set aside. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. Place turkey on empty side of pan; using back of a spoon, spread apricot mixture over turkey.
- Place pan in oven and roast for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove turkey to a cutting board and let stand 5 to 10 minutes, loosely covered with aluminum foil, to allow turkey to reabsorb juices (pour any resulting juices back into roasting pan).
- Meanwhile, place roasting pan on stove top over high heat. To deglaze pan, add wine and then broth; scrape bottom and sides of pan with a wooden spoon to incorporate pan drippings. Bring to a boil and cook until sauce reduces and begins to thicken, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then pour sauce over turkey and serve.