I found these online and tried them because we love all things Sriracha and WOW! They are amazing wings! Note the prep times includes marinating!
- Combine all ingredients, except the wings, in a bowl. Taste for sweet/hot/sour/salt balance and adjust to your preference. It should be very strong, if not add another tablespoon of Sriracha.
- Place wings in heavy plastic bag(s) and cover with the marinade.
- Seal and refrigerate for two days, turning the bag(s) occasionally to ensure even marinating. (Yes, this requires some planning but it’s worth it.).
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread foil over two shallow pans and top with racks (cake or roasting racks work well).
- Spread wings out on racks, saving their marinade.
- Roast for 1 3/4 hours in the middle or bottom of the oven, switching pans occasionally.
- Every so often, turn wings, basting with marinade and piercing with a fork during the first hour of roasting.
- Wings are done when they can be easily pierced with the tip of a sharp knife. If they are not crisp enough for you, flip on the broiler or turn the oven to 500 degrees for a few minutes. Watch carefully - they can easily burn. Serve hot, warm or cold. Squeeze fresh lemon over them at the table.