1/2 Photos of Apricot Glazed Sriracha Wings
I found these online and tried them because we love all things Sriracha and WOW! They are amazing wings! Note the prep times includes marinating!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, except the wings, in a bowl. Taste for sweet/hot/sour/salt balance and adjust to your preference. It should be very strong, if not add another tablespoon of Sriracha.
- 2Place wings in heavy plastic bag(s) and cover with the marinade.
- 3Seal and refrigerate for two days, turning the bag(s) occasionally to ensure even marinating. (Yes, this requires some planning but it’s worth it.).
- 4When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 5Spread foil over two shallow pans and top with racks (cake or roasting racks work well).
- 6Spread wings out on racks, saving their marinade.
- 7Roast for 1 3/4 hours in the middle or bottom of the oven, switching pans occasionally.
- 8Every so often, turn wings, basting with marinade and piercing with a fork during the first hour of roasting.
- 9Wings are done when they can be easily pierced with the tip of a sharp knife. If they are not crisp enough for you, flip on the broiler or turn the oven to 500 degrees for a few minutes. Watch carefully - they can easily burn. Serve hot, warm or cold. Squeeze fresh lemon over them at the table.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Glazed Sriracha Wings
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 965.7
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 785.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 64.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: