4 hrs 10 mins
I just made this for Easter and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It's from Canadian Living. You can do this with a non-spiral-cut ham: just score a diamond pattern into the trimmed ham. http://www.canadianliving.com/food/apricot_glazed_spiral_ham.php
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- 2Place ham, flat side down, on a rack in a roasting pan.
- 3Add two cups of water to the pan.
- 4Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in oven for three hours (or until it reaches an internal temperature of 130°F (55°C)).
- 5On the stove, mix the pear juice, apricot jam, brown sugar, mustard powder, cider vinegar, ginger, and allspice. Heat over medium heat until the jam is dissolved.
- 6Brush half the glaze onto the ham--get into all those slices!
- 7Continue to bake the ham, covered, for one more hour. Brush with the remaining glaze halfway through.
- 8Remove the ham from the oven and let sit, covered, for twenty minutes before serving.
- 9Slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Glazed Spiral Ham
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.3
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 194.0 mg
- Sodium 4451.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 56.8 g