You will need a 10inch size tube pan or Bundt pan for this recipe. This is one from my Great Aunt's collection. This originally came from the Chicago Tribune.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water; add milk and 1 cup of the flour; beat until smooth.
- 2Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- 3Cream butter and sugar together until light& fluffy.
- 4Beat in eggs, one at a time, using a mixer.
- 5Add yeast mixture and remaining flour, the salt, lemon zest, and rum flavoring, beating well.
- 6Pour into a greased 10" tube pan or Bundt pan.
- 7Cover and let rise until light, about 1 hour.
- 8Bake at 350 F (preheated) for 50 minutes.
- 9Let rest 5 minutes in pan before attempting to remove.
- 10Heat jam with, then force through a strainer.
- 11Mix strained jam with rum and let cooly slightly.
- 12Pour over still warm cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Glazed Rum Coffee Cake for Bundt Pan
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 263.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of