Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A wonderful way to serve up a simple pork roast.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless center cut pork loin roast
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 medium peaches, blanched,peeled,pitted and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie teriyaki sauce
- Place pork on roasting rack in a roaster and sprinkle with salt.
- Toast at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer registers 170 degrees.
- Remove roast from oven.
- In a 1 quart saucepan, heat oil; add garlic and saute until lightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Spread sauce over pork roast and return to oven.
- Roast until pork is glazed over, about 5 minutes.