- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place asparagus spears on a foil-lined jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine apricot preserves, soy sauce, garlic, and salt; mix well Pour preserves mixture over asparagus.
- Toss well to coat.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Serve immediately.