Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe some time back in a magazine. It is very tasty.
- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place asparagus spears on a foil-lined jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine apricot preserves, soy sauce, garlic, and salt; mix well Pour preserves mixture over asparagus.
- Toss well to coat.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Serve immediately.
My husband and I enjoyed this very much. I also added more garlic and mushrooms. Very easy and delicious so I will definitely make it again.
Really wonderful! Who'd have thought of apricot preserves and asparagus? I increased the garlic and tossed in about 4 ounces of fresh mushrooms... HEAVEN! Will definitely make again and again!
This turned out fantastic. So easy and very tasty. I like the combination of sweet, salty and garlic. Yumm. I also love that there is a very minimal amount of oil. Thanks for posting- will make again for sure.