Pork tenderloin is good no matter how you make it, but this is a relatively fast sauce to whip up for the pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler and set rack 4 inches from heat.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 3Run pork with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Broil 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, whisk together jam and mustard in a small saucepan until melted, 3-4 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Transfer half the sauce to a small bowl for brushing. Cover pan to keep sauce warm.
- 8Remove pork from broiler and brush with reserved sauce. Continue to broil until pork is blackened in spots, 5-10 minutes more.
- 9Serve drizzled with warm sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.5 mg
- Sodium 297.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 36.3 g