Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pork tenderloin is good no matter how you make it, but this is a relatively fast sauce to whip up for the pork.
- 2 (12 ounce) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄4 cup spicy brown mustard
- Preheat broiler and set rack 4 inches from heat.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Run pork with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together jam and mustard in a small saucepan until melted, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer half the sauce to a small bowl for brushing. Cover pan to keep sauce warm.
- Remove pork from broiler and brush with reserved sauce. Continue to broil until pork is blackened in spots, 5-10 minutes more.
- Serve drizzled with warm sauce.
I cut this recipe in half for the 2 of us & we thoroughly enjoyed the combination of apricot preserves & mustard in the sauce ~ Very, very nice! You have a recipe here that I'll be keeping around & making again! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup recipe tag]