Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin
- seasoning salt
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Moderately season pork loin with seasoning salt.
- Place pork loin in baking dish.
- Add 1/4-inch water to baking dish for moist baking.
- Prepare glaze by blending apricot preserves, balsamic vinegar, rice wine vinegar and water in food processor until smooth.
- Using basting brush, coat pork loin with glaze, reserving some glaze.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until pork is tender and juices run clear.
- Halfway through baking, brush pork with remaining glaze.
- Pork should be baked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.