Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was very good! I marinated it for about 2 hours and then griled over low heat approx 5 minutes each side. They came out perfect and very juice, not over cooked. Served with rice, salad and rolls for an easy Sunday dinner. Made for Photo Tag.
- 453.59 g boneless pork loin, cut into one-inch cubes
- 283.49 g jar apricot preserves
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 59.16 ml orange liqueur or 59.16 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together preserves, ginger, liqueur and butter, simmer in a small saucepan until butter is melted.
- Place pork cubes in heavy plastic bag, pour 3/4 cup apricot mixture over to coat. Marinate at least 30 minutes. Thread pork onto 4-6 skewers that have been soaked in water for 60 minutes, grill over hot coals 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with marinade.
- Heat remaining apricot sauce to boiling and serve alongside kabobs.