1/2 Photos of Apricot Glazed Pork Chops
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
One recipe you will want to add to your menu selections for sure! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to med-hot fire.
- 2In a small pan, combine the jam and vinegar. Over a low heat, cook until jam melts. Stir the mixture constantly.
- 3Add the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper. Remove from heat. Separate the glaze into 2 small containers, and set aside. (One will be to glaze the pork chops as they are cooking, and the other will be to put on your chops at the table).
- 4Trim pork chops. Lightly brush chops with oil.
- 5Add pepper.
- 6Place chops on a well-oiled grill.
- 7Brush glaze on one side of chops, flip over chops, and cook 2-3 minutes.
- 8Brush glaze on the other side, flip the chops over, and cook 2-3 more minutes on that side. (Throw the leftover glaze from this dish away).
- 9Cut center to check for doneness. You want a light pink blush near the bone.
- 10Add salt at the table.
- 11Use remaining container of glaze on chops at the table.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (1007 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2017.3
- Calories from Fat 1037
- Total Fat 115.3 g
- Saturated Fat 39.9 g
- Cholesterol 607.8 mg
- Sodium 912.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 183.8 g