Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This was yummy, Very easy to prepared and 2 of us ate it all. I was hoping for leftover but..not happening with this. You can serve over rice or noodles or have as is. Points 5.
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 2 to 2 1/4-inch slices
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- Heat wok or 12-inch skillet over high heat until hot.
- Add oil, rotate wok to coat sides.
- Add pork, stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in preserves and black bean sauce, cook and stir 30 seconds or until heated through.