Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From A1 Great Grilling, it doesn't get much simpler than this.
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce, Bold
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 lb ham slices, fully cooked (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 orange, sliced
- In small bowl, combine steak sauce, apricot preserves, brown sugar and orange juice.
- Reserve 1/2 cup glaze.
- In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining glaze to a boil; keep warm.
- Grill ham steaks over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until heated through, basting with reserved glaze.
- To serve, drizzle warm glaze over ham steaks; garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.