Top Review by lindseylcw
This was really good a great hit with my DH. Just a word of caution, I used a particularly salty Bleu D'Auvergne which overpowered the ham a little - my fault not the recipe, would advise you to taste the blue cheese so you know what you are dealing with. Will definately make this again. Thanks
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ham, cooked, ground
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine ham with crumbs, milk, eggs, onion, cheese, Worcestershire, 1 tsp mustard, sage and pepper. Shape into 6 patties.
- Place in shallow baking dish; bake 30 minutes.
- Combine preserves, vinegar and remaining mustard; brush on patties.
- Bake 10 more minutes.