Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is completely different from any other hams I've ever had. I love the combo of apricot and ham but with the addition of almond its a little different but good.
- Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham.
- Bake at 325 for 2 - 2 1/2 hrs (allow 15 minutes per pound) or until thermometer reads 135 - 140.
- Combine apricot preserves, slivered almonds, raisins,and lemon juice.
- Brush with glaze often during final 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Place ham on serving platter.