2 hrs 10 mins
This is completely different from any other hams I've ever had. I love the combo of apricot and ham but with the addition of almond its a little different but good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 2Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham.
- 3Bake at 325 for 2 - 2 1/2 hrs (allow 15 minutes per pound) or until thermometer reads 135 - 140.
- 4Combine apricot preserves, slivered almonds, raisins,and lemon juice.
- 5Brush with glaze often during final 30 minutes of cooking time.
- 6Place ham on serving platter.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 1843.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 27.2 g