- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (5 lb) farmland boneless smoked ham, Tradition
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325°F Place ham and apricot nectar in roasting pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spread preserves mixture over surface of ham.
- Loosely cover and bake for 1 1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F., basting ham with pan juices every 20 minutes.
- Slice ham and place on serving platter. Spoon pan juices over ham.