Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite ham glaze from Farmland/Smithfield foods
Make and share this Apricot Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325°F Place ham and apricot nectar in roasting pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spread preserves mixture over surface of ham.
- Loosely cover and bake for 1 1/4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140°F., basting ham with pan juices every 20 minutes.
- Slice ham and place on serving platter. Spoon pan juices over ham.