Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great recipe from Cooking Light Magazine.
- 59.14 ml all-fruit apricot fruit spread
- 59.14 ml honey mustard
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin, fat trimmed
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground pepper
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Combine jam and mustard in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork 8 minutes. Turn pork and brush the top with the apricot glaze. Grill 6-8 minutes, turn again and brush with remaining glaze.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes, turning as needed, until pork is just barely pink in center and an instat read thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- If you don't want to grill, this can be done in the oven on 400 degrees for 25 minutes.