Another great recipe from Cooking Light Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium high heat.
- 2Combine jam and mustard in a small bowl.
- 3Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- 4Grill pork 8 minutes. Turn pork and brush the top with the apricot glaze. Grill 6-8 minutes, turn again and brush with remaining glaze.
- 5Grill 2 to 3 minutes, turning as needed, until pork is just barely pink in center and an instat read thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- 6If you don't want to grill, this can be done in the oven on 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Glazed Grilled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 339.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apricot fruit spread