Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another great recipe from Cooking Light Magazine.
Make and share this Apricot Glazed Grilled Pork recipe from Food.com.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Combine jam and mustard in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork 8 minutes. Turn pork and brush the top with the apricot glaze. Grill 6-8 minutes, turn again and brush with remaining glaze.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes, turning as needed, until pork is just barely pink in center and an instat read thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- If you don't want to grill, this can be done in the oven on 400 degrees for 25 minutes.