- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 4 carrots peeled into thin ribbon
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over high heat, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. Add the green beans and carrot ribbons. Cover the saucepan and cook 5 minutes, or until the veggies are crisp-tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, in microwave on high power, heat the apricot preserves 30 seconds or until it becomes liquid. Place the green beans and carrots in serving bowl; toss with apricot preserves, salt, and cayenne pepper to coat.