A sorority sister gave me this recipe as a "cooking for two" wedding gift. It's easy, and so tasty.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry, place in a single layer, 11" x 17" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the preserves, mustard and hot sauce.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Bake chicken for 15 minutes.
- Baste with any sauce that dripped off the chicekn.
- Bake for another 10-20 minutes.
A very quick and simple recipe. Minimum ingredients and made for a tasty dinner. 5 mins to prep and into the oven. It was quite sweet so we sprinkled with cracked pepper and crinkled with cilantro to serve. I think this recipe would work made up and frozen OAMC style. Photo also to be posted. *Reviewed for PAC Spring '08*