1/2 Photos of Apricot-Glazed Chicken
A sorority sister gave me this recipe as a "cooking for two" wedding gift. It's easy, and so tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry, place in a single layer, 11" x 17" baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, mix the preserves, mustard and hot sauce.
- 4Spoon over chicken.
- 5Bake chicken for 15 minutes.
- 6Baste with any sauce that dripped off the chicekn.
- 7Bake for another 10-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 194.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 30.8 g