Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I adapted this from a recipe on chickenrecipe.com. The original recipe called for cooking the chicken in a skillet. I modified the ingredients to suit our tastes and so that the chicken is baked. Simple and good.
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place chicken in a baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Combine the jam, soy sauce, and water. Blend well. Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 400* for approximately 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
This was so good and easy! I added a few chopped dried apricots to the sauce for texture. It turned out great! Everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing.