Recipe by Mustang Sally 54269
A sweet & savory version of glazed carrots.
Top Review by Baby Kato
We really enjoyed these tasty little carrots. They were lovely, tender and full of bright bold flavors. They were perfect with our pork and corn mashed potatoes. Thank you so much for sharing a recipe that I will make again. Made for Fall Pac/12
- 1 lb carrot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves (or mango chutney)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, cook/steam carrots for 10 - 15 mins or until carrots are tender; drain.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in preserves until blended. Stir in orange juice, rind, nutmeg & salt; cook 5 minutes
- Add cooked carrots; gently toss to coat & serve.