Recipe by weekend cooker
I have tried this, and we absolutely love this.
Top Review by loof
Delicious carrots! I don't care for onions so left them out. I scaled this back to a couple of servings so just cooked the carrots for 30 minutes on the stovetop instead of in the crock pot, then continued with the recipe as stated. The honey/apricot combination is so great and wonderful with the carrots. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for your spring TicTacToe Event win
- 2 lbs baby carrots
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots and onion in slow cooker, and add the water.
- Cover & cook on low for 9 hours.
- Drain liquid from slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix honey and preserves together, and pour over carrots.
- Cover and cook on high for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.