Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Blackened salmon with apricot ginger sauce.
Make and share this Apricot Ginger Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cinnamon sticks, ginger, apricot nectar, and soy sauce in medium sauce pan. Boil gently and reduce volume by 1/2 (about 20 minutes). Strain and keep the juice and cinnamon sticks.
- Brush fish with juice and bake for 4-5 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Brush tops with more juice and broil for another 5-7 minutes until fish is done. Fish should be blackened when done.
- Pour some juice on each plate and place fish on plate. Garnish with pieces of cinnamon sticks.
- Serve with your favorite rice, asparagus, or string bean side dish.