Recipe by MizzNezz
Very fruity. We love this one. Allow time to chill.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Nez, what a good salad. You know, you could even serve this for a dessert. The fruit pineapple and apricot flavors are a great combination. I took it to a potluck, and came home with an empty dish. I guess everyone who had some rated it a perfect 10! Thanks for sharing another keeper.
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can apricot halves, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jello in water.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add pineapple to Jello.
- In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple juice until smooth.
- Stir in the Jello mixture.
- Chill until partially set, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in apricots and walnuts.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into 9x13 dish.
- Chill until firm.