Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Quick dessert from Pillsbury.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apricot filling
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Place fruit in medium bowl; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into 6 serving dishes or parfait glasses.
- Garnish each serving with coconut.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- TIP: To toast coconut, spread on cookie sheet; bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.
What a great idea! I bought apricot topping because it was too good of a deal to pass. I'll make this for the next church potluck, but will substitute vanilla pudding for the frozen topping and top with whipped cream and a cherry. Thank you!