1/3 Photos of Apricot Filled Pork Tenderloin
2 hrs 35 mins
this flavorful main course is a great company offering. The tenderloin tastes wonderful and looks so pretty when it's sliced to reveal the golden apricot centre!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried apricots
- 1/3 cup sweet and sour dressing
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 slice onion, seperated into rings
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1Make a lengthwize pocket cut three quarters of the way through each tenderloin and pound with a meat mallet to flatten evenly.
- 2Set aside three apricots for marinade.
- 3Stuff remaining apricots into tenderloins to within 1/2 inch of ends; secure with toothpicks or kitchen string.
- 4Place in a greased baking dish.
- 5In a blender combine the marinade ingredients and the reserved apricots.
- 6Cover and process until smooth; set aside 1/3 cup.
- 7Pour remaining marinade over tenderloins.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning meat often.
- 9Drain meat and discard marinade.
- 10Drizzle reserved marinade over meat and bake, uncovered, at 400*F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Filled Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 496.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 33.0 g