Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from a little booklet called "Anti-Aging Nutrients" put out by Prevention magazine. Delicious and healthy, who could ask for more?
- Spoon the yogurt into a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
- Place over a bowl and allow to drain for 4 hours.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover tightly, and refrigerate until needed.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 30 mins, or until the fruits are very soft.
- Remove and discard the spices.
- Divide the fruits among dessert dishes and top with spoonfuls of the yogurt.
- Serves 6.
Sharon - this was delicious - I made it for breakfast and I will have it regularaly now. Loved the star anise flavor!
This is interesting and fun to make even though I left out the star anise (I didn't have any) but I think it is more of a breakfast food than a dessert. I also used other mixed fruit along with the figs and apricots as I didn't have quite as much apricots as indicated. Thanks for sharing!