Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent SWEET dipping sauce for Chicken Nuggets. If you wish to 'spice' it up! -- add a dash or two of your FAV HOT SAUCE!
- 236.59 ml apricot preserves
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 orange, zest of, finely grated
- Put preserves in food processor; pulse till smooth. Transfer to small bowl. Add vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and orange zest; stir till well combined. Serve immediately or can cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
I bet kids will love this dip! It is a little too sweet for me (a splash of hot sauce did the trick)but my fiancÃ© thinks it is perfect (he IS a 41 year-old kid)! Very close to a sweet and sour glaze--I will definately use it again.
Perfect! An ideal sauce for my homemade chicken nuggets. I always have apricot jam and I knew I had to try this one the next I would make chicken nuggets. I'm so glad I did!!! Thanks, Anna!