1/1 Photo of Apricot-Dijon Chicken
Sweet and Tangy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Whisk together the apricot preserves, ketchup, mustard and ginger. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- 3Place chicken in the prepared baking dish and spread the remaining apricot mixture over the top. Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° on an instant-read thermometer.
- 4Make rice following package directions, using the olive oil.
- 5To serve, sprinkle the hazelnuts over the chicken breasts and stir the reserved apricot mixture into the cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 2356.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend