Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sweet and Tangy!
Make and share this Apricot-Dijon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the apricot preserves, ketchup, mustard and ginger. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- Place chicken in the prepared baking dish and spread the remaining apricot mixture over the top. Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° on an instant-read thermometer.
- Make rice following package directions, using the olive oil.
- To serve, sprinkle the hazelnuts over the chicken breasts and stir the reserved apricot mixture into the cooked rice.
Very flavourful and easy preparation! I dusted the chicken with poultry seasoning before browning.
Yummy and quick and easy to do. I used tenderloins and the sauce became a nice sticky glaze.